YogaBugs are currently accepting applications from individuals interested in taking on the role of Master Franchisee for their Country or Region.
This opportunity is suitable for investors with sufficient financial resources to develop a network of franchises in a specified country or region. A Master Franchise involves a major management role supported by the know-how and experience that becomes from YogaBugs Head Office and the Franchise Pack.
As a part of your investment, you will receive comprehensive business training and induction on how to make YogaBugs a success, whilst receiving ongoing business mentoring to ensure you achieve your business plan goals and we mutually grow together.
We will arm you with all the business tools, including a state of the art database software system that has an integrated CRM, CMS, and Reporting system, allowing you to keep track of both your own performance but also your network of growing franchisees, therefore offering them the right support for their business.
These are the qualities YogaBugs are looking for in a Master Franchisee:
• Familiarity with the local market.
• Experience in the relevant industry (ideal, but not essential).
• Proven financial resources. The Master Franchisee must have the wherewithal (either alone or with other investors) to buy the franchise rights, set up prototypes and systems, and develop the franchise business in the agreed territory.
• Proven management skills. For the most part, the Master Franchisee will be functioning in exactly the same way as the franchise does in its “home territory” (native country).
• You must share our vision for the YogaBugs brands and our passion in influencing the lives of young children for the better.
YogaBugs has become a household name in the UK, YogaBugs Australia was launched in July 2010, YogaBugs China was launched in late 2012 and YogaBugs Singapore lauched in January 2013.
If you would like to find out more about the Master Franchise opportunity in your Country, please complete and return the application form to lisa@YogaBugs.com; please provide as much detail as possible.
YogaBugs has enjoyed over 14 years of fun adventures so far and we hope you will join us on our next adventure to bring the benefits and magic of yoga to children throughout the world!